Ronald S. Billingsley, Professional Corporation
Family & Divorce Lawyer in Edmonton, AB
Ron Billingsley’s Edmonton Family Law Practice focuses on divorce law and family law including all issues that may arise when a marriage or common law relationship ends.
Mr. Billingsley understands the stress associated with divorce and family problems that require a lawyer and uses his expertise in Alberta family law to alleviate this stress from the legal process you are going through. If you’re in need of a family lawyer or divorce lawyer in Edmonton or surrounding area, please call Ron Billingsley for a free initial consultation.
Practice Areas include, but are not limited to:
There is a lot at stake in any divorce or separation and a lot to consider. What is a fair division of assets? How much alimony or spousal support should be paid? What about custody of the children? There are no quick and easy answers, especially if both parties disagree on the desired outcome. In this situation, you need the help of an experienced family law lawyer, which is exactly what you’ll find at Ron Billingsley’s family law practice in Edmonton. Below are just a few more reasons why you should choose Ron Billingsley, Family & Divorce Lawyer.
Reasonable Lawyer Fees
- We have among the most reasonable legal fees and retainers in the Edmonton area. Contact us for a free initial consult.
Cost-benefit Analysis Before Heading To Court
- Going to Court in family and divorce law is often a “roll of the dice” with any given judge, and we will help you assess your chances of success in Court.
- At all stages of our legal representation, we assess the merits of your case and will advise you on a fair settlement.
Ongoing Communication With Your Lawyer
- Some lawyers are difficult or nearly impossible to reach, which can be extremely frustrating for clients. Ron Billingsley, endeavors to return calls and emails from clients promptly.
Honesty and Integrity
- Family Lawyers in Edmonton have a duty to be honest in their communications with their clients. We take this ethical duty very seriously at our firm, and will always be honest with you, our client, throughout our legal representation.
Call Today For a Free Initial Consultation