Frequently Asked Questions

Edmonton Family Lawyer, Ron Billingsley deals almost exclusively with the following family law and divorce law issues. If you answer “yes” to any of the following frequently asked questions, or you have questions about child support, call today for a free consultation.

  • Were you in a common-law relationship that produced children and want parenting time?
  • Are you seeking child support or feel you are overpaying or have child support arrears?
  • Are you separated from either a common law relationship or marriage and are seeking spousal support or defending a spousal support claim?

  • Do you think you should be entitled to a share of your common law spouses property? See Family Property Act

Regardless of the circumstances, Edmonton Family Lawyer & Edmonton Divorce Lawyer, Ron Billingsley can help you with any of these Family or Divorce legal services.

Call 587-873-5610 today!

Free Consultation

Best in Edmonton

Listed "Best in Edmonton" in the Family Lawyer category!